Monday 6 December 2010

Bondage

This is a rather old video of me (2006!) and probably one of the scariest moments of my life. A friend of mine was looking for participants to be filmed for some short bondage films and I thought "why not", assuming that I would be getting tied up by someone. Instead, I found myself having to tie up one of the most sexually intimidating woman I know*** with pretty little notice! I ended up skim reading the only bondage book I only (acquired from the exact same woman I was tying up) and trying to cram in as much information as I could. I don't love the end result (I never do like watching myself) but it was from an interesting time in my life and I'm glad I'm getting back some of who I was back them.



*** Cakemix is actually one of the loveliest and most awesome people I know and one of my longest standing friends. I just wish I got to see her more often than I do currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment