Sunday 17 May 2009

The Toybox

Our box of tricks is very exciting.  It's gotten rather full over the last few years and I even forget what's in there now and then.  To some people, it may seem pretty tame but to others, it'd scare them to death.  A glimpse into it will tell you quite a lot about who I am though...a set of leather restraints, a bag of latex clothing, many pairs of handcuffs, multiple whips, paddles etc, various silicone dildos, a selection of vibrators ranging from cheap to bloody expensive, candles, needles, rope, gags, blindfolds...you get the picture.  I like quality and the feel of different materials.  I also like to know what I'm doing...my collection of informative books is pretty large.  Everything I do is safe and within my limits.  But what's most surprising to most people is that I'm usually the one who submits.  To lots of people, I look like the domineering type and I can do it but in the rate place, with the right person, the right touch, I will be on my knees, begging to be treated badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment