Sunday 10 May 2009

Threesomes

These have been playing on my mind a lot recently.  I don't really know why; perhaps I want to shake things up a bit, perhaps I'm just a little greedy.  Whatever the reason, I keep thinking about him taking me from behind whilst I tongue fuck some beautiful girl.  Sometimes I know who that girl is, other times, it's just a body to grab and hold and smell; clean and turned on and begging for my tongue.  Smooth, milky skin and the breasts of a goddess.  And all of this whilst being fucked hard and deep by the man who knows everything about me.  His hands knowing where to go, grabbing my waist as though corseted tightly, making me feel both like a million dollars and like his whore.  

I'm not sure it would really work out but it keeps on playing through my head, sometimes it's being forced on me by him, sometimes it's a lot more gentle.  But every time, she eventually turns out to be her, even if it means her skin has changed colour.  I think it tells me a lot about my state of mind when it comes to my ex-girlfriend.  I still desire her; I crave her kisses, her hands on my body and even the way she teases me.  I crave things I never even had from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment